Do you use this shortcut to get decisions?
“Soundbites” are short sentences or phrases that compel prospects to make quick decisions and take action now. Does this sound like something we could use? Absolutely!
By sprinkling these phrases in our conversations, we can get immediate decisions with no rejection. Want some examples?
* If you don’t take care of your body, then where are you going to live?
* Stop putting chemicals inside your children’s mouths when they brush their teeth.
* Take 5-star holidays for the price of a budget hotel.
* Never curse tangled hair again.
* The 3-minute makeup trick that makes mornings easy.
* Our chocolate shakes are like having dessert for breakfast.
* Travel like a millionaire on a thrift store budget.
* Lose weight while enjoying chocolate.
* Make your face your best first impression.
* Wake up before your alarm clock, full of energy for the day.
* Stop sending generic greeting cards that show you don’t care.
* Helps you fall asleep within seven minutes of your head touching the pillow.
Our new team members need to know what to say to prospects before they meet great prospects, not after they meet great prospects.
At the subconscious level, prospects can pick up if we are listening, or just waiting for our chance to talk.
Listening is hard. Our minds want to drift. We want to think and talk about our agenda.
So what are some clues our prospects pick up?
* Glazed look in our eyes.
* Blank expression.
* Nervousness while waiting.
Stuff like that.
Yes, yawning would be a clue so obvious that even the conscious mind would pick that up.
The point is, we should be curious. We should listen to hear and understand. We shouldn’t listen just so we know what we can say next.
How to make following up with our prospects easy, effective and stress-free.
We don’t learn follow-up skills in school. This is something new we must learn for our business. Why? Because not every prospect will join immediately.
We don’t want to waste our time leaving unanswered phone messages and chasing prospects. We need to learn how to prepare our prospects to look forward to our follow-up calls and visits.
Here is an entire book dedicated to great follow-up techniques for our business. We have to learn how to follow up sometime, and now is the perfect time to do it.