“Would we do this to our business?”
I like tomatoes. Probably because they are associated with pizza.
But would we do this? Would we plant our tomato seeds, and dig them up every week to see why they don’t have new tomatoes? Of course not. Our tomato plants would die and never produce tomatoes.
Yet, that is how many networkers attempt to build their businesses. They never give their business a chance to be stable. And their best prospects observe and think, “I don’t think his business will be around in a few weeks. I don’t want to put my effort into something that will never provide me that promised residual income.”
Let’s give our business a chance to grow and mature.
99.9% of our growth will happen after the first few months in our business.
What would happen if …?
This is a great opening for our first sentences when talking to people. Why? Because it takes them into the future and forces them to see the benefits of our offer. Here are some examples:
- “What would happen if you only had to work four days a week?”
- “What would happen if you lost 10 pounds this month?”
- “What would happen if your electric bill was suddenly lower?”
- “What would happen if you could be your own boss?”
- “What would happen if you could wake up every morning when you felt like waking up?”
- “What would happen if you had more money in your monthly budget?”
The good news is, these questions get our prospects thinking and talking. These questions create a movie in their minds and they start to feel the benefits of our opportunity.
Busy people love this.
The Two-Minute Story not only gets us instant appointments, but gets “yes” decisions in less than two minutes. No rejection. Easy for our prospects to understand. And it is all over so quickly.
Discover a great two-minute story for your business in this book.
Say this first to grab attention.
- I just found out how we could be in business together.
- I just found out where we can find another option to our job.
- I just found out how we can start a business without risking our savings.
- I just found out that we are not stuck where we are. We can do something about it.